Tuesday 21 April 2015

I may be down for a while but am not out yet – Sherifatu Gunu


Sherifa Gunu, who hails from the northern part of Ghana, specifically ‘Savelugu’, noted for song like ‘Yumyntaaba’ & a multiple award winner, has dared to rule Ghana music industry this year with hit songs.

In an interview on Diamond Fm Drive Time with Original Soundboy she stated maternity has her reason for being on the low. However, She is releasing some hit songs this year that will land her in the Artist of the year category next year at the VGMA.
‘My next album is coming out in two weeks time with ‘Krakete Soya’ as the title. I have some songs that with hit I also featured artiste like Sakodie, R2Bs and some other top stars in that album” she explained.
Questions from her fans:
 1. Tawfiq Bidda Sherifa is an ambassador par excellence for northern Ghana . Her collaboration with Attacker has been a cracker. Is she working on more of such collabos ? We would love more and more of her with our northern based artist. Am already fantasizing over a hit single with she and Noella Wiyalla .....
2. Abu Habib dj I want u to ask her relation with wiyaala because I head that lady is her boy
Her responds:
My doors are open for any northern base artiste who wants a collaboration provide he or she is serious. I work with only serious people.”
“Yes, when Wiyaala came to Accra she fell in my hands and I received her nicely, I have since natured her till she could stand on her own.”

The interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment