Friday 17 April 2015

Stonebwoy to launch his necessary evil album in Tamale this year


The 2015 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA) Artiste of the Year Stonebwoy born Livingstone Etse Satekla has disclosed in an interview on Diamond Fm Drive Time his plan to launch “Necessary Evil” album at the Tamale sports stadium this year.
Stonebwoy in a phone interview with Original Soundboy expressed his gratitude to his fans in Tamale for their support and as part of his pay back he has promised to launch his latest album “Necessary Evil” in Tamale. 
 “The people of Tamale have supported me from day one, some fans even travelled all the way to Accra to support me at the VGMA awards. I appreciate it,” he said. 
He also added “my fans in Tamale should keep their finger cross because is my plan to launch my latest album at the Tamale supports stadium to show my appreciation.”
Some fans where give the opportunity post their questions on Facebook; below are the questions and his responds.
1. Abi Christian:  Samed Gaida Original Soundboy ask d general stonebwouy how he started music n does he get intimidated among his genre of music...???
By Abi Christian CEO of Puzzle Entertainment Gh
2. Abu Habib: dj i want you to ask him whether bafira video is out
His responds: “ I started music way back in the secondary school and I am not intimidated, all I know is that I will have to work harder to keep producing hit records. As I speak to you bafira video is been plan and will be out soon”


The Interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment