Tuesday 21 April 2015

DON'T TRUST LOVE FROM THE HEART...


Love is an illusory spirit that blinds the mind and points the heart to obliteration.
I don’t know where love is sited whether in the heart or is an inventiveness of ones feeling towards another, but as a young boy I have heard a lot people say, “Follow your heart” and this has got me believing that love is in the heart.
Since I mature to feel that pinch in my heart signifying an attraction to something or someone, I have always followed it to the latter, with the impulse that it is love speaking to me but always I am cuckolded into something I felt was right and best for me.
I have trusted love for long yet no reasonable result to win my trust that, it truly exist in the heart and worth following. So I begin to feel what the lot said is not factual but a conspiracy to confuse the young and ignorant.
Love as I have come to think of it is a delusion in the mind that only those with brainpower manipulate to suit their interest. That is how come those who love from the heart never get loved in return, their brainpower is slanted and dwindle is their ability to control how they feel.
I have learnt my lesson yet found the remedy to what my mind has been embattled with since long; loving someone who loves another and that another loving another.  And so if you intend to love be sure is not from the heart else you will self-destruct at the end.
My mind… I might be wrong anyway.
What’s your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment