Monday 27 April 2015

IF MUSIC DOES NOT BRING ME TO TAMALE CHARITY WORK WILL – EAZZY.


Ever since officially announcing her entry onto the Ghanaian music scene in July 2009, Eazzy has been treated like the next big thing and she has not failed to live up to the tag.

Born Mildred Ashong in August, 1986 and growing up in Accra with her only sibling support coming from her brother, the talented entertainer has always been a firm believer in taking it easy and breezing through hardships with panache, hence her stage name Eazzy.
Her latest single, Burning love an afrobeats / hiplife song which is the 2nd single released from her up coming album “rangers” which she dedicate to her fans for the love and support was premiered on Diamond FM Drive Time last week Thursday.
She spoke about the single, her album, her relationship and plans for her fans in the Northern Region:
“The single is a dedication to my fans for their support. My fans to me are rangers that is the inspiration to my album’s title which I plan to release on my birth day” She explained. 
She added that, “For my fans in the Northern Region: We intend to stage a show for them. However, if music does not bring me to Tamale charity work will”.
Fans Questions:
1.Frimpong Emmanuel When is she gonna release her new album

2. Alhaji Mustapha i will like her to do song with samini this year would sh do it for me?

 Her responds:
“ Will release it on my birth day. My Plans is on going to collaborate with Samini and it will be soon”.


No comments:

Post a Comment