Wednesday 8 April 2015

TAMALE RAPPER [ATAAKA] SHARES HIS ARREST STORY AND LIFE IN PRISON ON DIAMOND FM DRIVE TIME.



Last year we witnessed the arrest of Rapper Kwaw kese. This year however, another Rapper from Tamale was arrested along side some suspected sakawa boys.
Ataaka known in the showbiz was arrested in an operation to rid the city of Internet fraudsters also known as “SAKAWA”. He spent three days at Sakasaka Police station and two days in prison before he was granted bail.
Two days after his release he shared his story on Diamond Fm Drive Time with Original Soundboy.
“Dj! It was a terrible experience; I was beaten by the military on that faithful night and transported  to sakasaka police station”. He said in a calm voice.
“ I went to record a song at the studio with Eduwoji that night, after our session I was stopped by some military men on my way home, they forced me into their vehicle and took me to the sakasaka police station.”  Ataaka explained.
“Life in prison is not good at all, I want to advice people to stay away from the prison by obeying the law and doing right. There is no luxury there,” He added.
The artist also shared details of his latest single entitled “Ayoo” which is inspired by his experience in prison.
 
Interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment