Wednesday 15 April 2015

RAS BADINGU ON DIAMOND FM DRIVE TIME

Born in the Upper East Region, Ibrahim Moomin known as Ras Badingu in showbiz is the first underground artist in Ghana who has performed on big platforms outside Ghana alongside other big names in music.
He was first signed with Samini’s High-grade Record Label but now with Amanziba label. In an interview with Original Soundboy on Diamond FM Drive Time, he stated that his decision to leave High-grade family was as a result to his preferred genre of music which High-grade was not into.
“ I Am in Tamale to shoot my music video and to promote my music too, I started commercial music in 2008 but I have been trying to learn the business aspect of the work that’s how come my name is not among the big names in the industry”
He also stated that he has the highest nomination at the upcoming Upper East Music Awards and promised to take the country by surprise.
 His latest single with Abu Sadik is out, titled “DUUNIYA”.  

The Interview Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment