Thursday 22 January 2015

Smoke the hole!......the rats will come out running…


It amazes me the responds I have received from my last artifact, guiltiness plaguing the souls of those whose egotism has been divulged by that piece.
In a second of the revelation their twitchy minds will not allow the truth prevail but finding ways to redirect attention and meandering what has been published.
 Don’t disclose a fool to the wise…. tickle him with words and the wise will identify him by action.
There is no need pointing out whom the hypocrites are in this industry, I consider you wise and in your wisdom you should know them and when you do trade carefully but in time to come they will be uprooted and their  tributaries destroyed forever.
I rest my case.
Long live radio in Tamale, the honest and dedicate industry players…!

No comments:

Post a Comment