Thursday 25 September 2014

The Chronicle of a repented soul - 1



I foresee my death in the next second.. This foresight has shattered all my future aspirations; yet bring me to realize the day of “reckoning” as the Holy Quran describes it…. The day Allah will judge every human by their deeds and with which their faith will be determine.
It should have been a good thing to know I am dyeing and smiling, because heaven as it is described by men who are clued-up “is a land of eternal peace, riches, health and all that is desired by the soul”. Yet fear immerses my soul, for I have searched within to find a scintilla of righteousness… But few I have found of which is not worth a single room made by earth.
So in this last moments of my life I have come to realized all the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years have wasted on wordily possessions that are egger to say goodbye and cling to the next person who is as imprudent as I was.
Who among you my worldly friends and family can save me from the anguish of the grave… Remember! It was with you I share all my time and fortunes.
And the Hell fire! Who among you sympathizing can save me from its burns?
I should have known this (world) is no destination but a journey.. Before death takes the remaining breath, I share this knowledge that only few people have, with hope that the good with it will follow me to the next world…

No comments:

Post a Comment