Tuesday 4 June 2013

WIYAALA out again with ‘ROCK MY BODY’!

Sensational upcoming singer Wiyaala will drop a new single ‘Rock My Body’ featuring VGMA nominated dancehall artist, JupitaR on June 7th. Produced at Genius Selection studio and released on the Djimba World label, ‘Rock My Body’ is a re-worked dancehall version of the 1960’s reggae hit “Wreck A Buddy” by the Soul Sisters. “This song is so much fun!” said Wiyaala “Whenever I do it live, I ask the guys to come on stage and Rock My Body and they love shaking their waists! But there is a serious message in my version of the song - True love will find you where you least expect it”, the singer added. Wiyaala’s management team confirmed that a video for Rock My Body has been shot which will be premiered on Rythmz, GHOne TV on Friday 14th June. The video was filmed on location in Ashaiman by Djimba World Productions and directed by Mr Chapman. The video is a follow-up to the innovative “Make Me Dance”, which featured Ghana’s first underwater scenes also contains scenes which will surprise, Wiyaala’s managers added. Noella Wiyaala became popular with TV viewers in 2011 for her electrifying live performances on Charterhouse’s Stars of the Future and the 2012 Vodafone Icons Mixed Edition TV Reality Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment