Friday 19 April 2013

Watch out! Guys, you may be attracted to a fake “ASS”

[Fact] – Guys love sweet, fat and bouncing “ass”. In fact falling for a lady with big buttocks is one thing no guy can resist. It is catchy, striking and leave’s a mental feeling of wanting to touch, hold and spark when the game is on….. Women after years of research have bare this great secret about guys and fat buttocks. The unlucky once; those who were born with flat buttocks are doing all they can to increase the size of their back side to increase their chances of winning guys. In the beginning their only option was an implant or buttocks enlargement pills, but considering the side effect of it, lots of women have flee from this action. Now, there is a new method in town which every lady who is not blessed with big buttocks is resorting to. The “Hips and Bum pad” it is called. It is the normal inner stretch that ladies wear, which is embedded with a soft substance at the back and side to help increase the size of the buttocks and hips. I saw a lady purchasing one of these products yesterday and out of curiosity I stopped to ask why she wants fake buttocks and hips. This is what she said; “I don’t have hips and fat buttocks and it is causing me a lot. I am not attractive to men because I lack this features. That is why I want to increase the size of my buttocks with these hips and bum pad” I looked at her and could not help but ask what will happen if her guy finds out she has fake buttocks, if she is lucky enough to find a man with those; “I don’t care what will happen; all I want is to be able to attract men. I will cross the bridge when I get there” She answered. We are in an era of fake things and even now, fake human parts like Boobs (Breast), Hips and buttocks. So guys, be careful the next time you are attracted to a fine, sweet and bouncing buttocks, it might be fake!

No comments:

Post a Comment