Monday 15 April 2013

Original Soundboy venturing in to music

“ if good voice, ability to script mind blowing lyrics and first-class sound is the key elements of composing an admirable music , then I am as good as any eminent musician you can think off” {Original Soundboy} Original Soundboy is a proficient and knowledgeable D.J and radio presenter in Tamale. He started his career as a D.J in 2004, after taking a professional training in disc jockey and Radio presentation. He worked as a D.J at Tohazie Hotel, Boham’s Night Club and Royal Night Club respectively. He is currently the drive time host on Diamond 93.7 fm. After taking lessons in voice training and composing music , he personally told Gaida Consult that “ I have no doubt that I can professional produce a hit track that can match up with the current hit tracks you hear on radio. ” When he was ask what kind of music he intend to compose, he said “ I am known to be versatile in everything I do, I have no limits. I have exhibited this in my past work as a D.J and my current work as a radio presenter. I intend to do all kind of music provided the lyrics comes right and the beat is on point.” It is obvious that Original Soundboy is prepared to add more light in northern music and to give it the recognition it deserves. However, he intends to concentrate on English and Dagbani as the languages to use in his music. Well folks, I hope you can’t wait to hear his first track…. So do I. let’s not rush into judging him until his first track is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment